Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is a Kelly Moore Bag!

So this past weekend, I wrote a review on the Epiphanie Belle Camera Bag and mentioned a Kelly Moore Bag as my other option. After much afterthought, I decided to go on and order the *fabulous* Kelly Moore B-HoBo Bag in mustard as well. I wanted something that looked less like a camera bag, so that I'm not getting extra attention when walking around. Since I travel a lot, I figured this would be the best bag to take with me when I'm sightseeing and only need a few things, not my entire inventory of equipment.

All of Kelly's bags are extremely popular, so many of the styles have been backordered and have future ship dates. Mine will be shipped early-mid December!

I finally cleaned up my office yesterday and started to gather all of my equipment together since it was scattered all over the place: battery chargers, bounce cards, flash diffusers, lens cleaner, white balance cards, reflectors, backup camera body, and it goes on and on and on. Currently, they're chillin on some shelves of a tv stand - not the most ideal place. The newest bag of the Kelly Moore line, the JuJu Bag, would be THE perfect home for all of my extra equipment. 


Look how much space this baby has! And the walnut color is so classy!
This would be the ULTIMATE Christmas gift (hint, hint)! To any family member reading this: I may have a coupon to help you out if you want to buy me this :) Readers, you can get a coupon too! Check out Kelly's Blog to see how.

Reviews for the B-Hobo bag will come as soon as I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment